Citizens Information Center
The Plainfield Public Library and its Board of Trustees are committed to open and transparent governance. In this section, you will find information about how the Library is funded and how the money is spent, along with statistics about the Library’s holdings, programs, and staff, and a calendar of Board meetings.
Elected and Administrative Officials
Illinois Freedom of Information Act
It is the policy of the Plainfield Public Library District to permit access to public records in accordance with the Illinois Freedom of Information Act. 5 ILCS 140. You may request information about the Library District by making a request in writing by mail, fax, email or in person during regular business hours of the Business Office (9am-4pm, Monday-Friday).
|2020 Agendas||2019 Agendas||2018 Agendas||2017 Agendas|
CANCELLED: March 18 Regular Meeting
|2020 Board Packets||2019 Board Packets||2018 Board Packets||2017 Board Packets|
CANCELLED: March 2020
The Board of Trustees generally meets on the third Wednesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. in the Small Meeting Room located on the upper level of the Library. The public is encouraged to attend these meetings. A copy of the electronically signed Ordinance 2017-2 Public Meetings document can be found here.
|2019 Minutes||2018 Minutes||2017 Minutes|
- Working Budget FY2020 (July1, 2019 - June 30, 2020)
- Working Budget FY2019 (July 1, 2018 - June 30, 2019)
- Working Budget FY2018 (July 1, 2017 - June 30, 2018)
- Working Budget FY2017
- Working Budget FY2016
- Working Budget FY2015
- Working Budget FY2014
- Working Budget FY2013
- Working Budget FY2012
Budget & Appropriations Ordinances
- Budget & Appropriations Ordinance 2018
- Budget & Appropriations Ordinance 2017-6
- Budget & Appropriations Ordinance 2016-5
- Budget & Appropriations Ordinance 2015-4
- Budget & Appropriations Ordinance 2014-4
- Budget & Appropriations Ordinance 2013-4
- Budget & Appropriations Ordinance 2012-4
- Budget & Appropriations Ordinance 2011-4
- Current requests for proposals or bidding opportunities for more than $25,000 in value:
- Approved vendor contracts more than $25,000 in value: None
- The Library has no collective bargaining contracts or agreements. We have an Employee Handbook that covers benefits and expectations.
Information related to the 2017 proposed referendum can be found here.
Information related to the 2016 proposed referendum can be found here.
Information related to tax rate and revenue sources for fiscal year 2019/2020 can be found here: plainfieldpubliclibrary.org/about/citizens-information-center/taxes-fees