The Plainfield Public Library and its Board of Trustees are committed to open and transparent governance. In this section, you will find information about how the Library is funded and how the money is spent, along with statistics about the Library’s holdings, programs, and staff, and a calendar of Board meetings.
2021 Regular Board of Trustees Meetings
January 20: Agenda / Packet / Minutes
February 17: Agenda / Packet / Minutes
March 17: Agenda / Packet / Minutes
April 21: Agenda / Packet / Minutes
May 19: Agenda / Packet / Minutes
June 16: Agenda / Packet / Minutes
July 21: Agenda / Packet / Minutes
August 18: Agenda / Packet / Minutes
September 15: Agenda / Packet / Minutes
October 20: Agenda / Packet / Minutes
November 17: Agenda / Packet / Minutes
December 15: Agenda / Packet / Minutes
2021 Board of Trustees Special & Committee Meetings
Finance Committee January 13: Agenda / Packet / Report
Personnel Committee March 10: Agenda / Report
Building & Grounds Committee March 27: Agenda / Packet / Report
Finance Committee April 12: Agenda / Packet / Report
Finance Committee July 12: Agenda / Report
We are committed to compliance with the Freedom of Information Act. All FOIA requests should be submitted to the FOIA officer, Lisa Y. Pappas, via email at email@example.com
In compliance with Illinois Public Act 97-0609, we provide the total compensation package of all employees who earn over $75,000 in total compensation.
Illinois Municipal Retirement Fund (IMRF) information
In 2019, the Illinois General Assembly passed Public Act 101-0504. The law requires IMRF to post certain employer cost and participation information on its website. IMRF will update these reports annually.
- Working Budget FY2022 (July 1, 2021 - June 30, 2022)
- Working Budget FY2021 (July 1, 2020 - June 30, 2021)
- Working Budget FY2020 (July 1, 2019 - June 30, 2020)
- Working Budget FY2019 (July 1, 2018 - June 30, 2019)
- Working Budget FY2018 (July 1, 2017 - June 30, 2018)
- Working Budget FY2017
- Working Budget FY2016
- Current requests for proposals or bidding opportunities for more than $25,000 in value:
- Approved vendor contracts more than $25,000 in value: None
- The Library has no collective bargaining contracts or agreements. We have an Employee Handbook that covers benefits and expectations.
Current prevailing rates listed by county can be found on the Illinois Department of Labor's website.