‘Grab and Go’
We are excited to welcome you back to the Library with limited hours and services.
Monday – Thursday: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Friday – Saturday: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Priority Hours for Seniors:
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 10:00 to 11:00 am
In order to protect our staff and the public we ask that you please adhere to the following requirements when visiting our building:
- Wear a mask or face covering.
- Maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet from others.
- Wash your hands or use sanitizer often. Sanitizer will be available in the Library.
- Leave food and drinks at home or in the car. Please note, the water fountains will be unavailable.
Use of Library Spaces:
Restrictions are in place and the Library is offering “Grab and Go” Services.
- The number of visitors allowed in the Library at one time will be limited. Restrictions on the number of patrons on each floor at one time are also in place.
- Under the age of 12 will require an adult.
- Elevators are limited to 2 people or 1 family at a time.
- Restrooms are limited to 2 people at at time.
- Limited study spaces can be reserved for 2-hours at at time. See a service desk to make a reservation.
- Notary and Voter Registration services are available.
- Limited computers are available by reservation only with a 1-hour time limit. Call 815.327.2515 to make a reservation.
- Study carrels are available by in-person reservation. Visit a service desk upon arrival to make a reservation.
Curbside Pickup and Virtual Library:
We understand that not everyone is ready to come visit us in person just yet. We are continuing to provide virtual resources, programs and services:
- Curbside Pickup of materials and printing:
- Monday-Thursday: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Friday-Saturday: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Outside book returns are open. We have added an additional return (yellow bin) near Curbside Pickup.
- New virtual programming added weekly for all ages. Check our Events Calendar often.
- Home Delivery will continue to make contactless deliveries.
- Youth Services will be putting together Travel Kits and Grab Bags based on your likes for pickup at Curbside.
- Personalized Picks will continue – fill out a form of your likes and dislikes and the Reference Staff will pull some recommendations for you to pick up at curbside.
- Wi-Fi will be accessible from our parking lot.
- Streaming and downloadable collections, including books, movies and music are all accessible from home computers and devices.
Questions? Check out our list of Frequently Asked Questions.
We look forward to seeing you at the Library!
+ Back to Home Page