Are you interested in becoming a Library Trustee?
Due to a resignation from the Board of Trustees, the Library Board seeks applicants for the position to fill the term until the April 2021 election. Any US citizen, 18 or over and residing in the Plainfield Public Library District, may apply. All library trustee positions are nonpartisan and are unpaid volunteers. Learn more about our Board of Trustees here.
To apply submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 31, 2020. Printed copies will also be accepted at the Check-out desk, please address to Lisa Pappas.
- Letter of Interest – Answering the following:
- Describe your community service activities. Please include leadership roles you have held.
- Specifically describe your activities related to libraries and library services.
- What talents and areas of expertise or interest can you contribute to the Board of Trustees?
- Explain why you wish to serve on the Library Board.
For more information about the process or trustee responsibilities, contact the Library Director, Lisa Pappas at email@example.com or 815-439-2874.