Write a Novel In a Month
November 1 to 30
Ever thought of writing a book? National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo) challenges you to writing 50,000 words in the 30 days of November.
Come Write In @ Your Library
Need quiet space to write? The Come Write In program connects writers with nearby libraries, bookstores and community spaces for communal write-ins. Door prizes and help available. These are the sessions offered at Plainfield Public Library:
- Thursday, November 1, 5:30 to 8:30 PM
- Tuesday, November 6, 5:30 to 8:30 PM
- Saturday, November 10, 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Tuesday, November 13, 5:30 to 8:30 PM
- Saturday, November 24, 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Tuesday, November 27, 5:30 to 8:30 PM
TGIO (Thank Goodness It’s Over) Party
Saturday, December 9, 11:45 AM to 2:45 PM
Naperville Municipal Center, Lunch Room
Celebrate your participation in National Novel Writing Month! Bring your Library Crawl cards to participate in the prize drawing. Bring a stuffed animal for the group photo. This is a pot-luck lunch.