Home Delivery Services
We provide delivery of materials such as books, audio-books, CDs and DVDs to card-holding patrons who are unable to physically come to the Library.
- To receive books and other library materials, you must have a Plainfield Public Library card.
- Home delivery is offered as an ongoing service or temporarily according to your needs.
- New baby? We understand that this is a very special—and busy—time, so we offer our home delivery service to help assist you too.
- You will receive a phone call before the materials are delivered, as well as a reminder call before they are picked up.
- Materials will be delivered in a weatherproof library bag and will be dropped off at your premises if you are not available at the time of delivery. Please put materials in the same bag for pick up.
- Please contact: Judi Deszcz, Senior Services Liaison at 815-582-7696 or firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for home delivery.