Proctoring Services at the Library
The Library offers proctoring services free of charge to adult Plainfield Public Library District cardholders on exams that are four hours or less, with the following stipulations:
- Proctoring must be scheduled at least one week in advance and is administered by appointment only.
- There is a $5 rescheduling fee for cancellations.
- The Library cannot provide a dedicated quiet space for taking exams.
- Proctors will not remain with the student but will intermittently monitor them.
- Tests requiring software must be downloaded on the student’s own device.
- Students are responsible for providing a pre-paid mailing envelope for paper tests that need to be mailed back to the institution.
If you have questions regarding proctoring services, please contact our Reference Desk by phone at 815.436.6639 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To request a proctoring appointment, please complete the form below.